20120628

The saddest week

This is probably the saddest week of my life

At first
I randomly checked my online transaction and it shown I withdrawn hundred pound on Saturday morning
as I remembered the transaction was failed and few ATM machine ain't working at the time
I went to bank and asked
They said the transaction is successful, that's no problem
They can't do nothing
My hundred pound GONE, effin' five hundred ringgits
F. YOU HSBC 

The next
"The due date of this assignment has passed
Late submission are not allowed for this assignment"
I fucked up
I spent too much time on my assignment and didn't notice the time
Hell yeah, I missed the submission time.
What can I do now?


I cried.
It's just too much to handle.



*Updated: I submitted my assignment cause the tutor reopen the online submission.
Thanks to him.





Can somebody there for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment